- If you are coming to purchase or transfer a firearm please be here 20 minutes before closing, (5:10pm weekdays / 11:40am or 1:40pm Saturday (depending on seasonal hours. See below) , thank you!
- Always check the website before you leave as the website changes throughout the day as firearms are received and sold. (accessories listed on the website are not part of the updated inventory)
- Check Google, this page, Twitter, or Facebook in case there is a change in hours. GOOGLE IS USUALLY THE BEST https://g.page/mainegundealer (see below for more info)
- Make sure your valid Maine drivers license or Maine state ID has your current physical address (not P.O.box) on it. If not make sure you have a valid Maine vehicle reg, valid Maine conceal carry permit, or valid Maine hunting/fishing that has your physical address on it. (Valid means not expired) If you do not have the the right documentation with you we will refuse to sell to you. No exceptions.
- Bring cash to save 3% on your firearm purchase. Don't forget the added 5.5% sales tax.
- If you are coming to get a quote on a firearm or special order a firearm make sure you have cash with you so you can pay up front and get the cash discounted price. Assuming you want to order the firearm.
- Bring your reading glasses if you need them so you can see to fill out the 4473.
- Read our Policy Page
BEFORE HANDLING A FIREARM OR COMING INTO OUR SHOP PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO. THANK YOU!
STORE HOURS: Open 6 days a week! ( HOURS UPDATED UPDATED 08/21/2019 8:00AM ) Hours posted here may change from what is posted below. Special hours may be added or removed at anytime. I try to post hours changes as soon as possible. I cannot update the website if I am not in the office. If I am away and I need to change hours I have access to my Google listing, Facebook, and Twitter. Google is ALWAYS up to date. Just Google Allsport Performance or Maine Gun Dealer for updated hours.
Monday: * Fall, winter, spring hours: starting September 1st through May 31st * : NOON - 5:30pm / SPECIAL HOURS: ( also see Google by searching Allsport Performance or https://g.page/mainegundealer )
Monday: * Summer hours: starting June 1st through August 31st * : NOON - 5:00pm / SPECIAL HOURS: ( also see Google by searching Allsport Performance or https://g.page/mainegundealer )
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: * Fall, winter, spring hours: starting September 1st through May 31st * : 9:00am - 5:30pm / SPECIAL HOURS: (also see Google by searching Allsport Performance or https://g.page/mainegundealer )
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: * Summer hours: starting June 1st through August 31st * : 9:00am - 5:00pm / SPECIAL HOURS: 9:45am-5:00pm 9/22/2019 ( also see Google by searching Allsport Performance or https://g.page/mainegundealer )
Saturday: * Fall, winter, spring hours: starting September 1st through May 31st * : 8:00am - 2:00pm Hint: 11am on can be very busy so come early / SPECIAL HOURS:
Saturday: * Summer hours: starting June 1st through August 31st * : 8:00am - NOON Hint: 11am on can be very busy so come early / SPECIAL HOURS:
FYI - Some mornings I may open 15-30 min late due to processing of firearms. Our shipments come very late, sometimes after we close. So please check social media, here, or Google as we will try to post to atleast one or all if we are opening late or have changes in hours. Usually Google https://g.page/mainegundealer is the best place to look. Some mornings I may open late due to SNOW STORMS I maintain my own driveway so I will be behind due to plowing. Sometimes I will close during the day if the driveway is bad from snow or ice to make it safe and passable. If you arrive and we are closed look at the sign on the door for expected opening time which may be off by a few minutes.
Changes in hours: See this page, Facebook, Twitter, or Google https://g.page/mainegundealer. Circumstances beyond our control can happen that may cause us to open late or close early. Google is usually best place to look.
Unexpected closure (not a normal occurance) - IF FOR SOME REASON I AM CLOSED WHEN YOU GET HERE. CHECK THIS SIGN ON THE DOOR FOR MY TIME OF RETURN. I might be back a little sooner or later than the time posted. I might be in the shop but I may have something that came up that does not allow me to wait on customers (computer issues, bathroom break, family emergency, gone to the house to get lunch ....) and since I am a firearms dealer I must be 100% available in the retail area for the door to be unlocked and the sign to show open. I have no one to take my place or cover for me. If the sign on the door shows closed the door will be locked. I have a security system with cameras and I will know you are there but I will not open until around the time shown on the door sign. I cannot open until I am ready to handle the retail flow. I have customers that drive in and see the sign shows closed but they to not realize the time is posted on the door and I might be only closed for a few minutes. This is not a normal occurance but I did want to mention it.
Closed these holidays: (These may change so check social media (Facebook or Twiter) or Google. We may be open on one of these holidays. If we are open we will post that morning as to hours.)
Tuesday, January 1 New Year’s Day
Monday, May 27 Memorial Day.
Thursday, July 4 Independence Day.
Monday, September 2 Labor Day.
Monday, October 14 Columbus Day.
Monday, November 11 Veterans Day (observed)
Tuesday, Wednesday December 24th & 25th Christmas Day
ALLSPORT PERFORMANCE INC.
681 BOG ROAD
ATTN: Maine law requires you to notify the Secretary of State within 30 days of any change in your name or address.
Report suspicious activity any time at 1-800-ATF-GUNS
Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
If you are concerned about yourself or about somebody else please call the Maine Crisis Hotline 1-888-568-1112
If you are not in Maine, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- OR -
Chat with a crisis counselor online:
Lifeline Crisis Chat
What to expect when you call a hotline:
You will be helped by a professionally trained crisis worker who will listen to you and connect you with services in your area. This may include connecting you with community resources, offering referrals to outpatient services or a local crisis unit, or providing a recommendation for in-patient services.
List of Maine Crisis Response Programs by County (*PDF)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Website: www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org